Friday, May 8, 2009

SORRY FOR THE MISCONCEPTION

Let me state here that am sorry for any misconception that may have been derived from some of my post,it is not my will to mislead or confuse or even disappoint any visitor(s) to my blog.I do endevour not to let my own ideas dominate the post(s) and to allow for research and questions.I am thankful those of you who chose to comment, for your ideas and opinion,in future I will differentiate between my words and those of the Bible,and also indicate when it is a quote from another source.My wish is that all come to the full knowledge of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ;I may not do alll the post correctly and i thank all for your insite and conscrutive criticism.....bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

All that you want to say is up to you but remember God is in charge,and this is a place to speak for him.